Enjoy the rural setting of this property with all-day southern exposure and views of Mt. Sopris and Basalt Mountain. Wonderful cottonwood trees and serviceberry shrubs enclose an open building area. Pitkin County approvals for a 5,750 sq ft house, Caretaker Dwelling Unit (CDU) and building Activity Envelope have already been taken care of so you can focus on designing your personal paradise. A seasonal
ditch flows along the lower slopes of your own hillside. BLM hiking trail access is less than a minute away.
Minutes from Basalt and El Jebel/Willits and less than 2 miles from Highway 82, but you’d never know it’s all so close when standing on the property.
A great opportunity to design and build your own home to your liking on a rarely found rural Emma lot, and at a price that won’t make you wince.
* Gently sloping building site accessible directly off West Sopris Creek Road.
* No HOA to worry about, enjoy the freedom to customize your home design to your specifications.
* Southern exposure allows you to take advantage of the winter sun and still have views of Mt. Sopris and Basalt Mountain.
* Seasonal ditch flows through the property.
* BLM hiking trail access is 1/2 mile up the road – a great escape!
* Pitkin County approved Activity Envelope in place.
* Approvals for up to 5,750 sq ft primary house and Caretaker Dwelling Unit (CDU).
* Building Activity Envelope encompasses the gently sloping meadow. Steeper hillside above the Activity Envelope protects your privacy.