Possibly the easiest starter home in the Roaring Fork Valley, furnished down to the comfy beds and completely outfitted kitchen. A handy side door leads to a nicely sized yard with mature trees, offering super effortless access for the kids as they scope out the best place to build a fort, or set up that new tent so they can play with their flashlights. You and your guests will like the front entry that opens into the recently added living room - built by a local builder. Enjoy the spacious lawn area to satisfy the gardener in you and the tree covered wood deck - perfect for entertaining or an impromptu BBQ. The large storage shed is tucked in the back corner for all the family toys, gardening tools and lawn equipment.
* A very simple style for a fresh start
* Stick-built addition of a large Living Room with a frontdoor and a wood-burning stove.
* Spacious kitchen is open to the dining room.
* Oversized pantry attached to kitchen with shelving,microwave, washer and dryer.
* Evaporative cooling for warm summer days.
* Forced air heating for the winter months.
* All window coverings included.
* All furnishings included.
* Pet door at rear of house for ease for your favorite pet.
* Your pets and children will love to play in the fenced yard.
* The home can be entered from the side deck or the main door.
* Mature trees will shade your barbeque parties on the wood deck in the summer.
* Lovely perennial flowers planted in front yard.
* Sprinkler system will keep the flowers in bloom and the lawn green.
* The home is partly a manufactured mobile home on a poured concrete foundation with a stick-built addition – constructed by local builder.
*Legal Description: Lot 13, Block 2, Filing 1, Blue Lake PUD
*Street Address: 105 Ermine Eagle, Carbondale, CO 81623
*Lot Square Feet: 6,790 sq ft
*Square feet: 1,330 sq ft
*Year Built / Remodeled: 1983/2004
*Heat : Forced air, Gas
*Laundry: Laundry Room
*Parking: 2 car concrete pad
*Property Taxes: 1,567.20 (2008)
*HOA Dues: $97.78 per month