Here are Some Helpful Tips for Your Keyword Search.
1. Are you entering too many fields? Try entering less fields for more results.
2. Are you entering the name of a small town in the "City" field? If so, enter the name of a larger city that's closest to that area.
3. Are you using long sentences? Use one or two words to start.
4. Are your words too detailed? For example, are you entering a specific date for a home exchange, a year or model of a car, a color or size of an item? Simplify your search and you will get more results.
5. Try variations and different spellings of words. For example:
- Motorcycle, Bike, Harley
- Car, Vehicle, Auto, Ford, etc.
- Gray, Grey
- Color, Colour
- House cleaning, Housekeeping
6. Remember that if someone spells a word incorrectly in their listing, they will not result in the keyword search.
Not a Member Yet?
If you can't find what you're looking for, consider this. Your match may be doing the same search but if neither one of you has signed up yet, you're missing each other! Sign up Here
Already a Member?
Don't forget that both visitors and members are able to see your listing. A visitor may be searching for what you have to offer and contact you. A member might not have specified your type of trade in their own listing but your offer could be one that they never thought of. Keep in mind that there are many new members signing up daily, use your "Latest Members to Join" feature after you login to your homepage.
Back to Keyword Search